What's New at IBEW 873
Thank you for your interest in the IBEW and the Hardy Hills Solar Project.
Information and Updates
- *Updated 05/19/2023* This project is currently hiring and is expected to continue hiring through the summer.
- Once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
- This project is a total of 195 Megawatts, consisting of approximately 500,000 solar panels, and spanning 1800 acres.
- This project is expected to be complete by late 2023/early 2024.
- The location of the project is approximately 5 miles north of Frankfort, IN in Clinton County.
- The current projected schedule is 5 - 8 hour days Monday – Friday from 7am- 3:30pm (possible overtime in the future)
Becoming a member of IBEW Local 873 has many benefits. Along with assisting the skilled tradesman of IBEW Local 873, some of the benefits include:
- Competitive Wages ($20.21/hr - $34.75/hr)
- Timely raises (based on hours worked)
- Health Insurance
- Two defined benefit pensions
- Death Benefits
- Union representation