What's New at IBEW 873
Thank you for your interest in the IBEW and the Hardy Hills Solar Project.
Information and Updates
- *Updated 7/29 *The project has started and will be hiring weekly. Please contact Zach @ (765) 457-5371 (option 1) after you have applied.
- This project is a total of 195 Megawatts, consisting of approximately 500,000 solar panels, and spanning 1800 acres.
- This project will take approximately 12 - 18 months to complete.
- The location of the project is approximately 5 miles north of Frankfort, IN in Clinton County.
- The current projected schedule is 4-10 hour days Monday – Thursday from 7am- 5:30pm (possible overtime in the future)
Becoming a member of IBEW Local 873 has many benefits. Along with assisting the skilled tradesman of IBEW Local 873, some of the benefits include:
- Competitive Wages ($20.31/hr - $34.84/hr)
- Timely raises (based on hours worked)
- Health Insurance
- Two defined benefit pensions
- Death Benefits
- Union representation