What's New at IBEW 873
Wednesday, November 16 from 5:30p - 9:00p @ Hingst Hall (Ivy Tech)
Click here to reserve a spot at the upcoming Benefits Day. Please see your monthly IBEW 873 Newsletter for more information on the event.
Thank you for your interest in the IBEW and the Hardy Hills Solar Project.
Information and Updates
- *Updated 9/27 * Hiring for this project is currently on hold until further notice.
- Once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
- This project is a total of 195 Megawatts, consisting of approximately 500,000 solar panels, and spanning 1800 acres.
- This project will take approximately 12 - 18 months to complete.
- The location of the project is approximately 5 miles north of Frankfort, IN in Clinton County.
- The current projected schedule is 4-10 hour days Monday – Thursday from 7am- 5:30pm (possible overtime in the future)
Becoming a member of IBEW Local 873 has many benefits. Along with assisting the skilled tradesman of IBEW Local 873, some of the benefits include:
- Competitive Wages ($20.31/hr - $34.84/hr)
- Timely raises (based on hours worked)
- Health Insurance
- Two defined benefit pensions
- Death Benefits
- Union representation