What's New at IBEW 873
IBEW 873 Summer Picnic
June 11, 2022
Click here to RSVP
(RSVP deadline is May 30, 2022)
Thank you for your interest in the IBEW and the Hardy Hills Solar Project.
Information and Updates
- We expect to hire appoximately 10 per week from May- August for this project. Once you have applied, you will be contacted approximately one week before orientation.
- This project is a total of 195 Megawatts, consisting of approximately 500,000 solar panels, and spanning 1800 acres.
- This project will take approximately 12 - 18 months to complete.
- The location of the project is approximately 5 miles north of Frankfort, IN in Clinton County.
- The current projected schedule is 4-10 hour days Monday – Thursday from 7am- 5:30pm (possible overtime in the future)
Becoming a member of IBEW Local 873 has many benefits. Along with assisting the skilled tradesman of IBEW Local 873, some of the benefits include:
- Competitive Wages ($20.31/hr - $34.84/hr)
- Timely raises (based on hours worked)
- Health Insurance
- Two defined benefit pensions
- Death Benefits
- Union representation